Thursday 13 June 2013

Unexpected mood booster!

 photo umbrellas_zps963fc2e9.jpg

Do you know what is a really good mood booster? Finding out someone has a bit of a crush on you. It can really help lift your confidence and help you towards a much happier place. I found out recently that someone I work with is really into me. I really don't mean to sound arrogant about it but it is really nice! Despite yesterdays post, I really don't get a whole lot of male attention. It's true! I have been told that I can be intimidating to men. I think it is down to being nervous and cracking some really rather bad jokes. I feel awkward around them sometimes, and then I can fall into the 'friends zone' - there is really no turning back from that place!

So I find out this guys thinks I am pretty nice and it gave me the boost I needed at a time I was feeling low. It is amusing though, us ladies can spend our lives saying how we don't need men to give us confidence but boy do we feel good when it comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment