Tuesday 4 June 2013

I don't normally do this (but)...

 photo blogpic_zps3c4874d7.jpg

I don't normally partake in the 'sharing' on FB of mass statuses. However, yesterday a friend had this  on their wall, I think it is true and it is worth stopping to consider this statement for a second:

Did you know that the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know that the people who exhibit the most kindness are often the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need caring for the most? Did you know that the three hardest things to say are 'I love you', 'I'm sorry' and 'help me'. Sometimes, just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile and see how much pain they may be in. 

Think about it and be mindful today.


No comments:

Post a Comment