Tuesday 16 July 2013

Upping the game!

 photo cinema_zps4a5f1555.jpg

It is no secret that life has been tough recently, but I think M and I are finally coming out the other side of things. We have had some long and honest chats about things and we are better. Much better. For a minute there I was all 'Woah, what if...'. Now I am settling back down again.

M is making more effort too. We went out on a date night on Friday to the cinema, which was awesome and we sat in the back row like a pair of loved up teenagers! 

I think the key is to never feel too 'at home' in your relationship. Make the effort, it is so worth it in the end. Do your hair, put some make-up on, choose a nice, pretty outfit, make him realise what he will be missing if he doesn't pull things together. Carry on being independent but know you are always there for one another. That is the sexiest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment