Tuesday 9 July 2013

 photo thesea_zps02125fa3.jpg

I haven't been the happiest of bunnies of late. You are probably sick of me, I am sick of me. I am crying at the drop of a hat and finding it hard to listen to any music which isn't thumping a loud bass in my head to distract me from the world. I don't know whether I am just exhausted from all that has been going on or whether I am entering some kind of transitional stage in life and I need a change. Whatever is going on is making me feel utterly lost and confused and like I want to get away from it all and have peace.

Right now I am not financially 'well-off' but am seriously considering a few days away, alone. Just to take myself off on a road trip to my favourite place by the sea would be heaven. I could do with just laying out on the beach in the early morning or late afternoon sun and soaking up the sounds, sights and rays. Clearing my mind and writing or reading. Being creative and free to do whatever. Going to that cafe on the huge long beach that goes on forever and watching the world go by...




No comments:

Post a Comment