Thursday 23 May 2013

Just sending some love.

 photo storms_zpse2888dd8.jpg

Sometimes we all just have to take a step back. It is easy to moan and think that our lives our difficult and we can find ourselves getting wrapped up in the small things sometimes, losing all sense of perspective (I am one of those people too - I think we all are, it's human nature).

Just in my lifetime there has been some some pretty despicable things happen in this world that make you stand up straighter and hold your loved ones that little bit tighter. I don't know that we can ever stop them happening but what we can do is not let it beat us down. 

My thoughts are with the family and friends of the soldier killed yesterday in London. There are no words to describe such an attack.  


No comments:

Post a Comment