Friday 17 May 2013

Yesterdays rain is tomorrows rainbow.

 photo withouttherain_zps740affb8.jpg


It's funny what a difference 12 hours can make.

Yesterday I had a truly shit day. Excuse the language. It is the only descriptive. In fact this entire week has been utterly lousy. A hard work week plus a few odds and ends thrown in to mess up my head. I got in last night and felt like I was having a nervous breakdown, I couldn't get myself together at all. I was sobbing and wandering about like a total moron.

I get myself into a lot of hard situations which are totally my own fault but I am trying to protect lots of people at the heart of it. That is impossible to maintain. I am learning fast that simplicity is key. 

The only thing keeping me going right now is that things have to get better because I cannot feel any worse about everything right now and I know that I deserve some lighter hearted times too. I know I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment