Monday 22 April 2013

Somedays.



Somedays my life feels pretty 'normal' (define normal!). If I have a particularly busy day at work I forget that I am in a horrible situation in my personal life and have a massive job to do - to break someones heart. I will get around to the whole story soon enough but for now I must overcome my own fear of putting it in text, in front of my own eyes for me to realise.

If someone came to me for advice with identical circumstances I would be the font of all advice, which would go something like this: accept this is happening. It is not all your fault but accept your part and make the necessary steps to change the bad stuff. You are the only one who has control over this situation. You need to act on it and you need to act on it now!

Take my advice. It is too painful to do it any other way, that I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment