Monday 29 April 2013

No matter what.


I think one of the most important things to any woman is knowing that someone loves you, no matter what. I feel so lucky that I have someone who does. 

When I have lazy days and don't dry my hair, I twist it into a messy knot on top of my head. When I take it down at night I look like a Worzel Gummidge and a Poodles love child - but you still think I look beautiful. (It looks so much worse in the morning too but you don't care!).

Everyday you tell me you think I look good, pulling me close to you and telling me that you '...love me more than anything' and are so attracted to me. Why is this a concept us ladies find so difficult?

We spend such vast amounts of time scrutinising every part of our bodies with such detail that we drive ourselves totally crazy and when someone tells us we look pretty we point out flaws that they have yet to notice. I am not trying to preach about this because, believe me, I am just as bad, but shouldn't we all just learn to be a little bit nicer to ourselves every now and again?

No comments:

Post a Comment